Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RPK's son slashed wrist and swallowed razor blade.

Yesterday, Raja Petra's son, Raja Azman Raja Petra (pic) was admiitted to the Sungei Buluh hospital  on the suspicion that he had swallowed or made to swallow razor blades. The lawyers made attempts to see him and to confirm what really happened.
Today, Wednesday 10th. February 2010, Raja Petra (RPK) posted the following on his MT website"
"My lawyer went to meet my son in the Sungai Buloh Hospital today and it is confirmed that my son slashed his wrist and swallowed a razor blade. My son broke down and cried while telling my lawyer that he can no longer stand the physical and mental torture that he is being subjected to and that he wants ‘out’. And the only way out to him is to end his life. This is my response (here) to the Malaysian authorities who are using my son to punish me."
Is this really happening? and in this modern time? Where have we descended into? So the police is telling RPK, since we cannot get you, we will deal with your son. Only low-down, worst than scum of the earth people would ever resort to such tactics. How did Raja Azman get the razor blade in the first place? The police must answer this.
We are so sorry, Pete and Merina. We can only pray that God will intervene to bring justice. Apart from that we will make sure that the whole world knows about this, through the facebooks and the blogs. We will also rememeber the scums involved and make them pay for their crimes when the changes are implemented.

No comments: